MODERN HOSPITALITY FOR ACTIVE ADVENTURERS
We’re trailblazing a contemporary lifestyle for like-minded, outdoor enthusiasts striving to blend adventure with personal growth and shared communal passions. Immerse yourself in our 30 acres of sheer magic surrounded by national forest.
Comfy Camping Village
Retreat in one of our 330 contemporary, nature-friendly living spaces, uniquely outfitted with modern conveniences to meet your lifestyle preferences.
Large modern pull-through and back-in RV sites will full hookups, 30/50amp electric, sewer and water. Wide roads leading to spacious, level concrete lots.
Luxury canvas safari tents accommodate 1-6 guests and are equipped with glamorous sleeping quarters, a bathroom, kitchen, heat and air. Go glamping!
Luxury wooded cabins, fully furnished with a kitchen, bathroom, cable and high-speed internet. Cabins comfortably sleep a variety of group sizes.
Places and Spaces to Be You
- Spacious community clubhouse
- Offices and high-speed internet
- Lounge area with indoor firepit
- Fitness center and equipment
- Multi-purpose game room
- Bistro with ice cream station
- On-site general store
- Beach entry pool / kid friendly slide
- Kids splash pad and play area
- Outdoor spa and firepits
- Outdoor grilling station
- Airstream food trailer and bar
- Event lawn with concrete amphitheater
- Sports court with basketball hoop
- Bocce ball and pickleball courts
Yes! I Want to Be Part of This Exciting Life Venture
Things to do
Areas to explore near flagstaff
- Outdoor adventure zip lines course 15 minutes)
- Lava Caves (25 minutes)
- Lowell Observatory (20 Minutes)
- Snowbowl Ski Resort (40 minutes)
- Sedona (30 Minutes)
- Grand Canyon (1 hour)
- Prescott (1.5 hours)
- Antelope Canon (2.25 hours)
- Downtown Flagstaff for shopping and dining (10 Minutes)
- Bearazona Animal Park Williams (20 Minutes)